Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31: Water

I wake up a lot during the night (sleeping issues)...usually 2-3 times on average.  During one of my awake periods, I usually get up to go to the bathroom, but the reason I usually wake up is because I'm thirsty.  I always have water next to my bed and must be in a bottle with lid.  If it's not, I have a tendency to spill water everywhere because I don't always look when I am reaching for it (I really hate having to clean up water in the middle of the night...it's almost as bad as bag balm). 

During the past year, I've become a huge fan of water.  I challenged myself to drink more water during the day, so now I drink around 64oz of water every day at work. Our water mess is only $2 a month for unlimited filtered water (awesome!).  At restuarants, 9 times out of 10, I'll even choose water over Diet Coke (especially if the restuarant only serves Pepsi products).  I think water is the most refreshing beverage in the world. 

No comments: