Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1: Monroe's Laugh

Happy 2012!!!  Recently, I began reading "The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun." I've only read a couple chapters so far, but one of my happiness projects is be more grateful for all the amazing things in my life. My plan is to record these things on my blog daily. With the new year, I am revamping my blog and focusing on thankfulness.

According to the dictionary, the word "Thanks" has 2 different meanings...
1. Expression of gratitude
2. Gratitude for something

Today, I am thankful for my niece's (Monroe) laugh.  Monroe has an amazing laugh, but she laughs at the oddest things.  She covers her mouth with her hand and laughs with her full belly.  Currently, her favorite game is "Stealing Your Seat."  When any person gets up from thier seat, Monroe likes to "steal" it.  She thinks it's hilarious.  I love Monroe and her adorable laugh :)

No comments: