Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29: Sleeping In

I work Monday-Friday (7:30AM-5:30PM on average), work in the temple Saturdays (6:15AM-12:15PM), and have church Sundays (9AM-12PM), which means sleeping in past 7AM is not something I accomplish very often.  Sometimes I feel like I never have a day off because my alarm is constantly going off each morning. Today, I was lucky enough to sleep in.  This weekend, I'm visiting the Murphy's and we didn't have anything exciting to do today (just planning on playing with Liam and catching up), so Meg and Dave let me sleep in until 10:30AM.  It was so luxurious because an alarm never went off.  Usually, my alarm goes off every day, whether I am on vacation or not.  I love sleeping in and am so thankful I got a couple hours extra sleep this morning.  Unforunately, tomorrow my alarm will go off, but at least I don't have to go to work :)

No comments: