Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18: Rubio's

For those of you who know me, you know I love to eat out.  Eating is one of my favorite pasttimes :)  Growing up in San Diego, I've always loved Mexican food, but I didn't always love the chain fast food...until Rubio's.  I absolutely adore Rubio's.  I've only ever eaten 2 things there...fish tacos and nachos (and I usually order the Nachos: no guacamole or Salsa frasca, substitute sour cream because why ruin a good thing). 

Ashley and I hit Jamba Juice and Rubio's (can you say massive amounts of calories????) at Grossmont Center at least once a week when I started driving.  In November, Ashley was in Anahiem for a work function, so I drove up and all she wanted to eat was Rubio's. 

I think it may be in my blood now.  Good thing I live 3 blocks from a Rubio's, so I can eat it whenver I want....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love reading your blog Courtney. Just had Rubios on Fish tace Tuesday! :)