Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15: Fresh Sheets

Since I've been sick (sinus infection, running nose, coughing) for the past few weeks, I decided to wash all my sheets, blankets, and duvet cover.  All the washing and drying basically took all day, but everything is now clean.  I am really thankful for my nice comfy bed, but today is all about fresh sheets.  I love the feeling of climbing into a fresh set of sheets.  Whenever I travel, I always allow a few minutes before I leave to change the sheets on my bed, so they are fresh when I get home :)

My current bedding is very floral and mostly matches (the sheets are whatever color I happen to like at the moment...I have light blue, red, and lavender).  I bought this DKNY duvet cover and pillowcases when I moved.  I thought I needed a lighter duvet, so my bedroom (really small compared to my old room) looks bigger.  I still need to buy some more accent pillows, but overall I like the look. 

No comments: