Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26: Diet Coke

I love Diet Coke. Some people might say I am addicted to Diet Coke. Tonight, I went to a work sponsored happy hour at a local restaurant...Jimmy's Famous American Tavern. I don't drink, so my coworkers always order me a Diet Coke :) If I am not drinking water, I am usually having a room temperature Diet Coke (I don't really like ice with my soda). For as long as I can remember, I've been a Diet Coke drinker. My mom introduced me to the deliciousness of Diet Coke at a very young age. Ashley and I were always taught to drink diet soda rather than regular because of the sugar in regular soda. My mom said if we drank diet, then we could have dessert, which is a mantra I still live by (who doesn't like dessert?). When I am at a restaurant with Diet Pepsi, I feel a little sad inside because Diet Pepsi isn't Diet Coke (but I will drink it in a pinch :)). I even love the fizzing sound Diet Coke makes when I pour it into a glass. Cheers to you, Diet Coke!

No comments: