Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24: amazon.com

As a bargain shopper, I have grown to love online shopping.  It isn't always as fun as the real thing, but you can find some great deals.  In the past few years, I've become a huge fan of amazon.com. 

In 2009, my parents bought me a Kindle (EReader) for my birthday.  I loved it and started buying all my books through amazon.  Buying books may not seem like a huge deal, but I read a lot (roughly 1 book every 3 days).  Originally, I started browsing amazon a couple times a week for bargain ebooks.  Now, I pretty much visit amazon daily.  When I moved last summer, I ordered many of my organization tools (drawers, jewelry boxes, etc).  This past November, I bought myself the Amazon Kindle Fire, which is a cool little tablet, and very integrated with amazon.com.  I joined Amazon Prime, which gives me free 2 day shipping, and I've bought something every day this week (Jewelry Cleaner, a Duffle bag for my 72 hour kit, and DVD holders).  I love how convenient amazon.com is for all my shopping needs.  I can literally think about buying something and within 5 minutes buy it on my phone (the wonders of technology).

No comments: